Individuals seeking reimbursement for a club expense
Follow these steps to submit your reimbursement request:
- You should have hard copies of all your receipts and required documentation (proof of payment, vendor itemized invoice, etc.) ready before filling out the online form.
- Submit your reimbursement request online within 30 days of the receipt date.
- Once your request is successfully submitted, you will receive an e-confirmation page.
- Attach original itemized and proof of payment receipts (no exceptions) to the confirmation page.
- Drop off receipt packet from step 4 in the Student Affairs Office drop box (room 104).
Reimbursement checks will be ready within 6-9 business days from when original receipts are submitted. At that point, you will receive an email on where to pick up your check.
How do I know if I am in violation of any of the Student Organization Finance Office policies?
You can review the SOFO policy guidelines, contact your club treasurer or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need an OnBase account to submit a reimbursement?
No, only club treasurers who are reviewing and approving expenses need OnBase accounts.
How can I check the status of my reimbursement?
How do I get technical help with the online form?
If you find a problem with the form in your browser or encounter technical problems when submitting please email email@example.com