Luciano I. de Castro - Economic Theory
- “Corrigendum to "Existence of Equilibrium in Single and Double Private Value Auctions" Econometrica, vol. 74, 6, November 2006, 1723-4.
- “Pure Strategy Equilibria of Single and Double-Auctions with Interdependent Values”, Games and Economic Behavior, vol. 65, 1, 25-48, January 2009. (Co-author: A. Araujo.)
- “Non-monotonicities and the all-pay auction tie-breaking rule”, Economic Theory vol. 35, 4, June 2008, 407-440. (Co-authors: A. Araujo and H. Moreira.)
- “Characterization of Bidding Behavior in Multi-Unit Auctions,” Journal of Mathematical Economics, 45, 559-575. (Co-author A. Riascos.)
- “How to translate results from auctions to procurement,” Economic Letters, vol. 106 (2), p. 115-118, 2010. (Co-author: M. Angeles de Frutos.)
- "Subjective Probability," forthcoming, Wiley Encyclopedia of Operations Research and Management Science. (Co-author: Nabil Al-Najjar.)
- "Equilibrium Existence and Approximation of Regular Discontinuous Games," Economic Theory, 48, 67-85, 2011.
- "Equilibria Existence and Characterization in Auctions: Achievements and Open Questions," Journal of Economic Surveys, forthcoming. (Co-author: Dan Karney.)
- Tougher Educational Exam Leading to Worse Selection, Economics: The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, v. 5, 2011-17, 2011 (Co-author: Eduardo Andrade.)
- Ambiguity aversion and Absence of Trade, Economic Theory, 48, 243-273, 2011 (Co-author: A. Chateauneuf.)
- Core and Equilibria under ambiguity, Economic Theory, 48, 519-548, 2011. (Co-authors: Marialaura Pesce and N. Yannelis.)
- A Subjective Foundation for Objective Probabilities, with Nabil Al-Najjar.
- Parametric Representation of Preferences, with Nabil Al-Najjar.
- Uncertainty, Efficiency and Incentive Compatibility, with Nicholas Yannelis.
- A new perspective to rational expectations: maximin rational expectations equilibrium, with Marialaura Pesce and N. Yannelis.