Internship Decision Deadline
- Offer must remain open and fundamentally unchanged until February 28, 2014, or one week, whichever is later.* Students may accept an offer before February 28th if they so desire; however, they cannot be obligated to respond sooner.
Full Time Decision Deadline
- If the offer is from the student’s summer intern employer, the offer must remain open and fundamentally unchanged until December 2, 2013, or one week, whichever is later.* Students may accept an offer before December 2nd if they so desire; however, they cannot be obligated to respond sooner.
- For all other situations, the offer must remain open and fundamentally unchanged until January 10, 2014, or three weeks, whichever is later.* Students may accept an offer before January 10th if they so desire; however, they cannot be obligated to respond sooner.
*Change in bonus incentives is acceptable.
Only full-time or CMC eligible part-time Kellogg students are able to participate in on-campus recruiting activities. While non-eligible candidates may reach out to you and you are free to interview them outside of Kellogg, students who are not eligible for our services can never interview in our building or participate in CMC scheduled events. This population includes: non-CMC eligible Kellogg students (part-time, executive MBA, PhD); alumni; Northwestern undergraduates or students in other Northwestern graduate programs; students from other universities.
When planning interview related events, please consider students’ academic calendars and recruiting commitments. We ask that these types of events be held in Evanston to allow students the flexibility to attend your event and prepare for their interviews while balancing their academic commitments.
- When scheduling 2nd round interviews, employers must offer at least two date options so that students may plan around their academic schedule. Please note that Wednesdays are the only non-class day at Kellogg.
- In an effort to help ensure that all students are evaluated equally, please work with our office to provide the same interview experience for all candidates on your schedule. For example, please book your travel and ensure you have the required number of interviewers to allow for all students on your schedule to interview in person.
- Due to space constraints, we cannot accommodate more than 26 on-campus interview rooms per class recruiting cycle.
- First year students will be available to begin their internships on or after June 16, 2014. Classes and final exams are scheduled in accordance with Kellogg’s Academic Calendar.
- Second year students will be available to begin work on or after June 20, 2014. Classes, final exams and convocation are schedule in accordance with Kellogg’s Academic Calendar.